Saturday, October 10, 2009

it's time to let go...

hav been cold for quite some time..
felt nothg..
nt a sense of happiness..
nt a sense of sadness..
nt a sense of disappointment ..

NOTHG...

I'm NUMB...


i felt emptiness inside me..
i'm scare of myself..
being cold..
I dunno myself...
i dun understand myself...
I'm losing myself....

yet..
tis time..
i went through all this alone....
nt a single emotion spread out to any1...
i may complaint..
i may mention..
bt who?
who really know wat i feel?
NOBODY...

n i realise..
i hav really grown up..
i can solve my pro myself...
i can b my own listener...
i can b my personal counselor..

but..
should i b happy v d changes of me....

No more becoming a burden for others..
No more bringing my emotions to others..
No more showing black face to d others..
No more being sensitive..
No more showing my hot temper..


Izzit it a good change?
Izzit it a brand new start?
Izzit it a better me?

Yet..somethg is missing..
Somethg important..
Somethg..which i dunno wat is it..


i Love hanging out v frens..
I love sharing with frens..
Frens were once the priority in my life..
wat bout now??

i dun really noe actually...
I dun really care actually..
I dun really mind actually..


Plans,entertainment,o any other thg else which last time was my priority,no matter hw busy m i,i'll stil join r nw nothg for me..
I can jz x join if it crash v some other thg..
I can jz stay in da room alone nw without any feeling..
I m comfortable by being forgotten..by being neglected..


slept quite late these few days..
doin last min work..
facebook-ing..
marketing proposal...
being awake alone..
i started thinking..
think..

is there somethg wrg with me?
why..
why i feel nothg..

i can laugh like nobody business in front every1 although to me its nt funny..
i can pretend i'm stil close to u..although we all noe tat we r nw far apart..
i can act nothg whenever some1 ask hw r u?
i can ask d others to concern bout d others...


tis is nt a gd thg...

n i started to tell myself..
its time 2 let go...
its time 2 find d true me..
its time 2 get bac d optimistic me..
its time 2 b +ve...
its the time now..........


special thx to shan,xian, lobak, d "xiao zha bo" gang, n him..when i'm down..
thx 2 xie jiao..which let me still believe in frenship...especially CS...
thx...

1 comment:

  1. yup....
    really...
    is time leh...
    hope u can find bac urself...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete