Wednesday, October 21, 2009

random..

Study week is coming....
yet..
the mood is not here..
n i'm stil wondering..
shud I?
Shud I go bac home n come bac 4 study week?
haiz...
y m i owez like tat?
haiz..
owez doin last min work..
owez relying on ppl..
owez cant make my own decision...

bt..
i'm lucky...
lucky to hav frens like d Xiao Zha Bor Gang 2 nag me..
lucky to hav "mum" like jessica 2 nag me..

ha..
it seems like i'm borned 2 b nag..haha..
bt..i'm kinda enjoy it..haha~~

It's really Time to start study~~

"StuDy~~~~~~"

o ya..
CS had receive d box of gifts..
n i'm glad that he likes it...
haha..
sorry bro.. tat we cant make it to UUM..
bt..
hopefully its d only thg we can giv..
hopefully u enjoy ya..
n as for Ting Yi..
sorry for not turning up on ur birthday celebration tat day..
really sorry..
promis tat it wont b next time..

phoned to Chai Yan tat day n had a talk..
n..
i Miss her..
alot....
she's d one taught me 2 face life circumstances optimistic attitude..
she's d one taught me 2 b more mature...
she's d one owez there...although she's vy quiet...
i really miss d Matrik days....

when i was doin CS's Pic..
seeing bac all d photos..
flashing bac our memories..

especially..
d study week is coming soon..
makes me miss every1 badly...

haiz..
bt life still goes on right?
we nid 2 look forward n b strong v d memories i hav..
no use 2 hold on on wat has change...

d gals who share the crazy study week for u wont b d same..
n in fact...
eventhough we r nw gathered by..
there's like a gap among us..
n i bet every1 do feel it too..
jz..
we r all good pretenders...
i miss Irene n Vivan...
Irene is soOo far away frm me..yet...
she's d one who's owez there for me... n i noe it well..
Vivian is soOo near..
bt...we r like too bz v our own activities..haiz..yet..she'll owez b d 1 i go to whn i cant take it any more..bt thn..it seems i'm able 2 handle stuff myself..
wondering shud i ask her out for Baskin Robin tis 31st Oct...

Hui Yee..
haha..
our mum since matrik..
really thx 2 her..
otherwise i cant imagine hw messy my uni life wil be..haha~~


i've been eating non stop these days..
n i dunno y..
my face is getting rounder and rounder..
n i'm bac 2 d status where i'm really as round as a ball..
argh!!
HELP!!
bt i jz cant resist food~~~~~~

k la..
it's time for dinner..haha..
ciaoz~~

pls..
who ever c tis blog..
pls be kind enuf 2 remind me :

to limit my FB time!!
to control my Diet!!
to stop sleeping!!

and d most important~~

TO STUDY!!!

3 comments:

  1. ya lo...
    eat only lo...bt maybe is the way 2 release tension tooo....
    haha...
    jia you lo!!!
    study study study!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u also wont stop de ... dont need say too much lar .... hahhaaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha..ya lo..eat mmg is d way 4 me to release tension..ha..
    shan next time whn we go shopping 4 grocery stuff remind me to buy more roller coaster le..haha

    JH old man ..haha..
    u r right..
    sure wont stop de..
    ha..say jz to let me x feel so guilty ma..^^

    ReplyDelete