Monday, October 5, 2009

blur...

it's almost 6.
yet..
I'm stil awake...

hav shut my heart down..
started being cold..
and even..
i felt nothg bout all d stuff tat shan told me...

finally..
i m nw cold..

yet..
had a long long talk v hui teng...
was shock..
i thought i'll b d one whose tears wil b rolling down my cheeks...
yet...
i felt nothg...
n suddenly i found out..
izzit really good for being cold?

n at that moment..
NO!!

at tat moment..
i was suppose to felt touched..
knowing what they actually did..
what they actually planned...
what do I really meant to them...
yet...

i was like x feel..

it's really x gd..
i'm suppose 2 choose to forgive and forget...

both parties are to blamed..
nt only them..

and ya...
i shud b d one who b d one who gt blamed d most..
n i admit myself for being -ve, sensitives, emotional, showing black face....
really SORRy~~

i jz really hope tat everythg wil b fine...
n i'll b bac myself...

i nid more time...

2 comments:

  1. v need more time....
    lobak,u and me as well...
    need time to forget and forgive...
    need time to accept friends treat us like tat...
    need time to kan kai...
    and well need time to b friend with u all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..
    u r correct shan..
    let time b d best medicine...

    ReplyDelete