Monday, April 20, 2009

random

well..
my next paper is on Thus..another 2 more days..
so.
i'm stil in mood 2 update my blog..
hmm..
pass two days i was in Hui Yee's house..
hehe...nice nasi lemak i hav over there..ha..yummy..
noisy sis n blur brother she has..
ha...wat a 贤妻良母whn i c her doin housework..
Mr Chew...u r so lucky 2 hav a high EQ, Smart, n nice gal 2 b ur lou por a..lol...
btw..she's stil my beloved..haha..
o ya..
x forgetting bout d cute winnie the pooh pyjamas i bought..hehe..
damn cute le..ahah...,
love it sOoo much..wakaka...

o ya...n d swt Mr Mung Yik..called me at 3.48am jz 2 wake me up 2 study..n giving me d wrog info..
saying tat we r goin 2 Redang on d Mid june, end up..we r goin Ledang on d end of april..swt....
another swt fella...Tee jia hen..swt le u..
lol..accident at Jementah..stil gt time 2 phone me n crap pula..
really relaxing ho??swt..
next time,,better bkful whn driving ya...dun blur blur a...lolz..


jz had my hub etnik paper jz nw..
n went chit cht v Clement at University House after Hub Etnink paper..
haiz..sometimes, i jz dun understand, y pp wil think so far away, whn they haven complete the task in front them...hmm..

was negative pass two weeks..
ti;l nw, no rasa at all.
i think i'm giving up dy gau...haiz..
sienz..
hate exam..haiz....

cant wait for 27th of April 2 come..
i wanna go ice skating..

haiz..
my plan was 2 finishing my macro by today..start my law tml..
n revision Public Admin on Wed...bt end up..sitting at gui ying's room n blogging nw..haha...

p/s : cant wait 2 go swimming at 9.40pm-10.40pm...
ha..nvr try b4 goin swimming at tis time....ha...
yahoo.....

4 comments:

  1. fainted lar..apasal go chat wif him at uni hse...omg...so ai mei lar...haha..btw did u try out d food der??hehe..coz my dad said b4 d food der is nice wor...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt...
    cz he ask me 2 lo..lolz..
    remember i told u d chicken chp tat day..
    i tried there lo..
    nt bad le...ha...quite nice oso..
    n ho...wat's tat to b ai mei??
    is nt like d 1st time i cht v guys ma..haiyo...lolz..
    x wry...he's nt my type..n i'll make sure tat myself wont b d 3rd party....hehe...

    ReplyDelete