Friday, April 17, 2009

miss xie jiao...

at 1st..
i didnt notice tat hw i rely on xie jiao..
until...tat day durin study week, showing shan my matrik photo..
n suddenly she say..
y m i keep looking at all my matrik pic durin the critical time?
everytime i feel stress i'll b start talking bout xie jiao n showing them all my pic durin matrik time...
hmmm....

suddenly i realise..
hw i rely on xie jiao..
d place i met true frenship...
(nt forgetting d UM gang oso..hehe...)

thx 2 Xie Jiao...4 giving me more time 2 overcome my conflict..
thx 4 being patient..
thx 2 naiba 4 being so kind..
thx 2 Hui Yee n Zhong Xing 4 being such a gd listener..
thx 2 Ming Cher who did nothg...bt i noe whn i nid him, he'll b there..
thx 2 Vivian, Suang, Irene, Kai Huey, Cai Yan, at least, i noe, there's some1 there 4 me 2 miss them....
thx 2 Ah Yao..his xie jiao spirit makes me feel tat xie jiao is stil there..

i miss every1 of them..
especially in tis disaster study week..haiz...
i hate studies!!!

miss u guys.....

2 comments:

  1. YA...I MISS XIE JIAO OSO..
    U ALL GIV ME TOO MUC TILL I CANT 4GT....
    REALLY NEED U ALL....
    HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i guess xie jiao meant alot to everyone of us in it...
    coz its d time tat we need not worry anything..
    u don need to worry bout future
    no need worry bout how to stay in hostel
    no need worry bout homework
    no need worry bout asmgts
    no need worry bout finals coz its not tat hard :P
    n no matter how d finals u will still alas get into uni..
    but for uni..
    everything leads to ur future life..
    giving huge effect to us..so..it affect differently..wateva it is..juz work hard as u can but not stressing hard..^^

    ReplyDelete