Monday, April 6, 2009

haiz...

it seems like i'm stil repeating the same mistake over and over again...
last min work..
i kinda hate it actually..
y m i nt pushing myself in the first place?
y din i start study earlier?
final is in 2 weeks time..
yet..
wat preparation i've done?
nothg!!!

there's even another thg 2 bother..
shud i go bac hm durin study week??
its actually d same 4 me..i guess...
cz i dun really study 4 exam...

yet..
sometimes..
i jz wonder, whn i'm telling the truth tat i'm a lazy gal who din study..y cant they jz believe it?
pls la..
is nt tat i gain anythg if i lie to u guys ok??

STUDY?
ya...i might enjoy study life..
bt definetly not d exam time...

When wil i get my study mood?
it seems like tis "mood" nvr appear in my study life..
pls..
somebody pls push me...

haiz..
I think i shud settle the prob lem 1st..
shud i go bac durin study week??
haiz...
me la..
wat 4 i promise 2 join d swimming competition??
haiz...
y din i listen 2 hui yee's advice..
haiz...
WHY??!!!
haiz.....

STUDY ARr LOKE JEE YENG!!

haiz....

1 comment: