Friday, April 17, 2009

jz had a phone called v Ting Yi..
kinda miss his voice actually...hmm..
din c him 4 months..
d last time i saw him is durin his 19th yr old birthday last yr together v cs...
both of them r actually xie jiao's 精神支柱without them...o ya..nt forgetting nai ba, big head n ah yao...
i thunk, our xie jiao bound wil nt b such strong..
i'm glad t hav them in my life..

x forgetting hui yee too..
she's d 1 who giv me d confidence tat, i'm stil in da group...

was in a terrible condition recently..cant really focus in my studies...
keep having nightmares...
wanted 2 cry last 9..

the ppl tat came across my mind..
tat i wanted 2 talk 2...
to share...to express..to dumb all my -ve feelings..

wanted 2 go over n find cher cher..too bad..he's studying oso..
so i called hui yee..
tjx 2 hui yee,,
my beloved listener..
although d stress feeling r stil here..
bt, at tat moment, i really feel so glad 2 hav xie jiao as my gang..

read d xie jiao blog by CS tis afternoon...
i miss every1 of them..
miss those days..
haiz...

vivian...irene...suang..hui yee...
miss ur alot..
miss d video making process..
miss those maggie mee nights..
miss the way ur wake me up.
miss d way Irene masuk ilmu 4 all of us..ha...

take k every1...

No comments:

Post a Comment