Saturday, October 4, 2008

a reply to my dearest fren...

dear..

mayb it's my pro...
hav being -ve for quite some time n i dunno y..

tat day, during Hui Yee's birthday..
i was vy moody..
cried b4 meeting all of ur..
cried bcz was missing ur so much...
having hard task v Maths mid term which I am having d next dat..
cried whn i think of there's no one else to comfort me whn i'm in stress..
cried whn i think of there's no one there to accompany me whn i'm studying maths..
cried whn i think of the days we share by..d tough momment tat we been through especially during our test,,
criend whn i think of the mommemt we share by..

was vy moody d whole day actually..
yet..whn i met ur tat nite...
i was so happy n such a relieve...
ur make me feel safe..
make me know tat no matter what happen I still have ur..

nothg happen actually...
it's jz my -ve thought i guess..

bt..after tat nite..
i realize tat..
we hav nt change..
we still hav each other..
thgs mayb diff without Irene, Zhong Sing ,Chai Yan, Ting Yi, Kai Huey,Chi Ching..
bt stil..
ur r my pillar of strength..

so..x think so much k?

we r still best frens like b4..
ur wil d 1st place I'll find whn i need support..

Love u, n frens 4eva~

3 comments:

  1. 很想给你们所有朋友我真心的支持,
    可是发现少给了自己,变得只懂得用嘴自己不身体力行。
    所以我也会自己加油,
    所以你们也要好好加油。
    要爱你的朋友开心,
    就要活得更好才对。

    ReplyDelete
  2. woe... i found u girl..
    hahaha..

    link me if can..

    ^^

    zaf

    iarezaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete