Sunday, August 17, 2008

well..
jz came back hanging v frens..
reach hm @ 3a.m...
luckily was nt lock outside d house.....
hehe...

went 2 "potto" @ Kg Tengah n Tahan..
met sum old frens..
its kinda strange tat we haven meet up for sum time yet, we r stil so close..
i'm really glad 2 hav them v me, as my frens...
they might nt b smart..yet they r d 1 who wont hurt u for their self advantage..
they r straight forward which make me so comfortable v them..
we went out @ 8.30...
din do anythg meaningful..
spent our time in Karaoke...drinking n singing..
sincerely...i din drink ya..cz i cant tahan d smell..

we may nt noe each other for a long time, since they r d 1 I met in my Art stream..
yet,,we r even closer thn my frens frm Sc Stream,,
mayb is "yuen fen" who make us so close...
i really appreciate tis "yuen fen"..

jz wana let them noe....

thx 4 being my fren..

No comments:

Post a Comment