Saturday, August 16, 2008

was editing my frenster profile jz nw...
listened 2 d song"Tear Drops On My Guitar"..
recall bac all d sweet memories in KMJ..
sincerely..I miss them..

though we r in d same Uni hard 2 meet up unless we really plan to..
Vivian is living @ Kolej 1 which is d most far kolej frm mine..yet..we r stil close as last time..
tis make me really really happy..
mayb she doesn hoe hw much she mean to me..
bt...
i love 2 talk 2 her..
listening her pro..
sharing our daily life..
even whn we meet in d library for bout 5 min time,stil it really brighten up my day...

ask me why??
dunno actually....
mayb bcz i miss my Matric life..
I miss every1 is DT4.5..I miss very1 n everythg..
Seeing Vivian makes me feel tat
though we r far away frm each other, bt we r stil best frens..

But...
it's kinda different v others..
i dunno y...
wil it b my problem??
it's kinda hurt whn i c them bt i've no topic 2 crap v them..
i miss those days in DT4.5..
we can talk whole night...sumtimes doin h.work together, having supper, having pillows talk..
yet.
nw....whn i c them..i felt i'm a new fren of them..
being not as close as before,estranged makes me so -ve..
thinking of our frenship is like dying..
bt stil thx 2 nai ba..
thx 4 d gathering he made tat day...
though i wanted them for AN HOUR bt stil...

i'm so happy 2 c them..
yet..
after mixing v them..
i cant find bac d same feeling..
i was so bored..
i was even so happy whn i met my kolej fren...
bad rite??
i dunno y i felt tis way..
i really dunno..n i jz hate tis kinda feeling~~

mayb i'm too gd in pretending..n sumtimes i even fooled myself...
m i really as optimistic as every1 c??
sumtimes even I was confuse by myself..
guess that i'm really a real Scorpio...


really hope tat thgs wil get better.....


2 comments:

  1. don't worry sweetie
    it's gonna be alrite
    i'm always with you
    and i'm gonna love you
    no matter what happens k?
    mwahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. life goes on..ur circle goes bigger..its not any1's prob..its a journey of life u hav 2 go through where every1 will b bz of their life..these ppl was ur fren n they still will b ur fren in d future..its juz d topic n d losing of bond letting u feel unsecure..
    d friendship still exists..n we all can actually feel d gap between everything but juz bare wif it k..our hearts are 2gtr(eventhough i'm not from DT4.5^^)
    believe it..one day u will understand..u r not losing anything..
    every 1 is juz moving on their life..

    ReplyDelete