Saturday, May 1, 2010

what a day

30th April..
a day full of bitterness, sadness..bt ended up with sweetness,happiness...

was striving hard 2 aim for a B- for Macro..
study, n did every tutor tips...
shud be able to get an A- after finished all those..
yet...
the Panic me came...
was panic...was scare..n was Blank for the two hours paper..
keeping a finger cross that i'll pass this..otherwise a RETAKE is for sure..
1st time..my very 1st time doin such badly in Finals...
usually, during Finals, when I dunno how to do, i'll be able to blow water..yet..
this time..its totally different...
Blank, skip and trying hard 2 hold on my tears...

finished exam..
cant tahan anymore, tears rolling in my eyes when I told hui yee bout it..
forcing myself nt 2 think n be prepared for RETAKE..
still able to tahan and went 2 fac to meet my LI supervisor, to joke with Lobak, to crap wit amy..and able to walk back to college ALONE...
it was like the longest way ever from FEA to 4th College..

din go bac straight to my room..
went over lab com..
n started complaing while BK was half awake..
finally burst into tears in front of him..
was cursing myself for being such stupid inside his tight arm..
was complaining bout my owez exam phobia...
it's gd to have someone there for you...
it really work it out whenever you were down..
n i'm glad that i have HIM..^^

the plan for going for IP Man II didn change..
after went bac 2 FEA to see my supervisor..
we started my so called brighter day...

while waiting for the bus at Intan Gate, met Ah Xian..
n tumpang his car 2 Station Uni...
went and renew my KTM student card..
n only i found out..
TODAY, is really NOT MY DAY..

after settle everthg..
Renew student card, buy train ticket...
thn we headed to Time Square..
once we reached there, we asked for student price...
AND..
I FOUND OUT THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
I LEFT MY IC & STUDENT CARD AT KL SENTRAL!!
OMG!!
rushed bac to KL Sentral and take it...
making extra trips..n sry darling for keep troubling you...

SS Time in Monorail...

...The MOvie...

IP Man II was nt my type of movie although I'm d only one complaining that it's nt nice..
i dislike the fighting part..
The part where the Hong Sifu died nearly took my tears, was rinsing my nose tat time..
thn the front row thought i was crying, the whole row turn bac and look at me..LOL..
soOoOo embrassing..
as what Hui Yee said...no matter where I go..there will be funny thg happening..swt..

...The dinnEr...
after the movie..
we went jalan-jalan and we finally decide to have our dinner at "Gasoline"..
as promised, Darling insisted for steak as dinner bcz i've requested it Long long Ago for our planning for our 1st month anniversary..
and there goes..
our main course of course..THE STEAK...hmm....dun really tasted nice..

Me with the menu..cute??i mean the menu design la..not me...><
Cracking head for thinking what to order...

So...Overall:
5/10 for the food.

Darling's order: BLACK PEPPER BUTTER LAMB CHOP


My order:MONGOLIA CHICKEN CHOP THE ADD ON: CHICKEN WINGS
(the only thg that taste better)

4/10 for the drinks..
..WEIRD TASTE..
(Miss Leong, see there...only one straw,satisfied??)ha~

8/10 for the environment..
The outlook of the restaurant that really suck us in...
special and private places for all..

5/10 for the service
1st time in my life i heard a waiter saying that x nid 2 repeat order..OMG...n he looks blur to me...><

In case you all cant read, the words on the wall were all complaining about the services..

And..The Bill: (Picx is gonna update later)

and the best best part of the day...
Darling gave me a bear....muackz..


The innocent look of it....
and me with the bear^^

If you thought that ended up my day..
u were SO WRONG!!
LOL...hey peeps..i lost my train ticket while jalan-jalan..swt..swt swt!!

WHAT A DAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment