Wednesday, April 28, 2010

short break...

special credit to hui yee for d invitation for a movie yest after our socio paper..
n so..

we were off for Movie last night...
padahal me n Hui Yee is having our next paper on this coming Friday, and BK's next paper is on Thurs..n..SO WHAT?..its MOVIE TIME!!

HAHA...
Hui Yee n Zhen went for "When In Rome" which I think it's a nice,Romantic comedy too..
but....haha...me & Bk went for "Ice Kacang Puppy Love"^6^
A Local movie with normal but warm story line..with Typical Malaysia Chinese and cultural...most important, a bad bad movie which took my tears for the not so perfect ending...haha...
Hui yee sure cant stop laughing after she view this post..i bet she'll say " WHAT??She CRIED AGAIN??"haha..lol..
n of course King Fong wil be grumbling for not asking him out for movie too...haha...

Met up with shopaholic Vivian sweetie after the movie..for the 1st time i step in to a perfume shop,n know there are really brands such as Paris Hilton, Britney Spears..LOL..
wat to do?kampung gal ma..haha...
n..me?ha..I bought a slipper..special thx to Darling BK for it..^^

went Williams for our late dinner..
expensive mamak...taking Vivian's quote..it's not worth for such places...
have u eaten a lamb curry stick for RM40 at Mamak?a bowl of Tomyam mihun for RM15?NO right??its the most expensive mamak ever...bt stil thx to Zhen for the special experience..haha...

haha..
was really enjoying my day yesterday after Socio paper..
as its like i've finished my final..LOL..
FOUR DOWN and TWO more to go..
wish me luck peeps..

shud off now and START my day day with MACRO
which i've failed my Mid Term..
cant imagine what wil happen if i failed Macro in Final....>< "3.5"..striving hard 2 go for it....

2 comments:

  1. eh..no gumbling tis time...i don wana be the super duper big light bulb..later the sun also loose to me ler..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha~~
    tis time pandainya ya~~hahahaah

    ReplyDelete