Friday, April 9, 2010

random

Study Week is just around the corner...
yet..
I'm still not in the mood of study..
I'm not smart at all..
yet..
the worst part is I'm the LAZIEST PERSON u c on earth..
stupid, yet lazy..
i wonder hw i manage to enter UM..
i wonder hw i manage to survive in UM..
i wonder hw...
haiz..
No mood to touch book nor open book..

jz update abit of hw did i enjoy my days after settle Quan Bian...LOL
ya..
enjoy..
n..
OVER ENJOYED...LOL

Randomly post up:


Finished our CC AGM, n i finally serah kuasa^^ Congrats to the nnew CC board ya~all the best!!
haha~~
nt nt forgetting to admit hw 高调I m this time for being nominated 13 out of 24's 提名…
n gt 8 "award.."lol...
hmm...
i gt :
-最开朗
(ya ka??)
-最SS
(wat?? SS?? I where gt SS o??)
-最唠叨
(ok lo..Hui Yee always say that i'm like telling old grandmother's stories..)
-最可爱
(somehow, i still think that i'm too old to be cute..)
-最受欢迎
(dunno whether gt tis "award" ma?like gt gua..)
-最废
(where gt??I'm vy serious de ok??)

Still gt two more le..
forgotten jor..any1 remembered?tell me ya..so that i can update this..^^



Went out for "study purpose" in McD SS2 with my darlings, Jessica and Shan...ended up..
we talk and talk...



APK..Our Sakura Group really enjoyed..
Amy's fierce way of work helped us out alot..
LOL...
N..
I PUT ON WEIGHT ALOT TAT DAY !!
Finished Cheese Tart, 1 herb eggs, 2 donut, fries, wedges, 1 packet drinks, 1 cendol, 2 cup of water, sushi,nasi lemak..etc..ALOT more...FAT FAT FAT!!




Choir rehearsal at Day time in DTC...

And the night...we din win anythg..n din even gt placing,..bt...
I really really enjoyed the night..
we sang "Tanah Pusaka" which was not nice at all..
But we sang my fav song too..
"The Sound of Music", "My Favorite Thing" & of course "DO RE MI"~~

The swimming team in Choir...^^
we can swim and sing...hahaha..SS!!The gals.~~

Pesta Ko k
Finally..
we have completed our Kok-
Cat Air Cina..
The subject who really relax us on the Tue pack schedule..
The subject who always make me xia sui..cz i talked too much..
The subject who let us talk alot of thgs..
frm relationship to family..from family to friendship...
My beloved coursemates..the ones who helped me alot~~



see my drawing??believe it..its my Drawing!!


The long lost fun is back!!!


went sing k after everythg is settled..PKB,Quan Bian..everythg~~

Poor Ah Tag kena tag his name with hin Beloved QQ in FB by some naughty ppl..LOL

Our CC big family photo session...
My group members under me..
the 1st 公关组in4th...
haha~~~


Fattening process: SHOGUN 全辨庆功宴~


CUTE Pau....yum yum~~haha

全辨慰劳宴~
Bong took lotsa Lala~~

Lobak's 22nd birthday earlied celebration at Sakae Sushi....
N...i really dun like japanese food...ble..
Bt love the cake..yum yum..
Breadstory Blueberry Cheese Cake..
it was soOoOOo YUMMY!!!


Emily's 22nd Birthday at Seoul Garden, One Utama...
Took lotsa meat.,..yum yum~

The birthday gal...

The MEAT EATER~~LOL

And...not forgetting the MAB~~
It was glamorous with the opening ceromony by ex PM, Dato Seri Abd Badawi
The Swimming Team again with our Freestyle..LOL
Table 26~~
me with WenJi's Puteri's Crown...
My Fav pic~~~Can see his dimple clearly..^^
Me + Shan: The one who always stick to each other no matter what...
The pic of the day....nice one~

me & Shan who were in dress, bt stil as 粗鲁as usual...
Me & the cute usher...

special thx to Vivian sweetheart for helping me make up& the beautiful dress~..muacks.....

N.....not forgetting..
the final fun for the xiao zha bor gang~~~

CHEAP MOVIE on WED!!
~~How To Train Your Dragon~~
Nice Nice Nice Show~~~


Did i missed out anythg??
hmm~~~
remind me ya~~

2 comments:

  1. lolzzz....
    all is good memory with new gang!!!!
    phew~~~
    enjoyed it ba,my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....ya lo..
    n thx a lot to u my dear~~
    thx for always being there for me..
    frienz 4eva~~

    ReplyDelete