Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Lucky....

went Malacca last night..
had a long cht v Kang Wen, Han Sion, Pak Siong, Yik Chi on our way bac..
reached home around 2am..
ha~~~

"I'm LuCky~"


tat's d conclusion i hav...

I'm lucky...
bcz i hav a warm big family...
without them...I'm no one...

I'm lucky...
bcz i hav them..
my frens...

I'm lucky...
bcz i got the course i wan...
and i enjoy my uni life...

mum owez say tat I'm 傻大姐..
ha..
although it's kinda true...
(can c it after d china trip..)
bt...it's true oso tat 傻人有傻福...
ha~~

i like talking v frens...
especially durin our pillow talk..
mayb yest was only on our way bac hm....
x considered as pillow talk...
bt to me..
it touches my heart..
we share our thinking, our feeling,our experience...
we share...
I noticed tat after secondary..
everybody grown up..
becoming mature...
n i'm glad..
we still keep in touch...

Pak Siong gt his offer in Sabah...
which yest trip was like kinda farewell..
celebrated his n yik chi's belated birthday...

purposely went down 2 Melaka to sing K..
to shop for his formal clothes..
go enjoy malacca's food...

This gang, is jz like a family of mine..ha...
we can shop for han siong's grocery stuff in Giant...
we can choose formal clothes for Pak Siong..
we can do a lot of stuff together..
n i'm glad to hav them....haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment