Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HOW FRIENDSHIP BREAK ?

Both Friends Will Think The Other Is Busy


And Will Not Contact
Thinking It May Be Disturbing
As Time Passes Both Will Think Let The OTher Contact
After That each Will Think Why I Should Contact First ?
Here Your Love Will Be Converted To Hate

Finally Without Contact The Memory Becomes Weak

They Forget Each Other.

So Keep In Touch With All
I Don`t Want To Be One Of This Kind.
So I am Here To say~
To Say
Dear Friend
I Am Fine Here
Please keep in touch with me


had a long chat v some of my friends last night...
i think..most of my close friends noe tat i was like havin a hard time bout frenship in my life..
as i see friends is the most important element in my life...
saw a blog post jz nw..
knowing tat there's a birthday gathering..
n..i hav no idea bout it...
at 1st i thought i'll b sad..
feeling tat i've really be forgotten...
bt...
surprisingly,i feel nothg...
so..
i started to think...
wat does fren mean to me nw...
n i found out..
time can makes some1 to b more mature...

I realize tat i can 看淡frenship...
keeping them in my heart n move on...
at least..
they gave me d strength..
x 2 b alone...
bt to move on alone...
we might nt been contact for quite some time..
bt...
thx...
thx for bein there whn i was in dillema..
thx for letting me noe ur r still there..
thx for the msgs ur semd...
thx for ur phone calss tat giv me d confidence i need...

thx my fren..
luv ur so much...


No comments:

Post a Comment