Tuesday, June 30, 2009

desperate??

well..
jz x understand y..
y tis few days my frens around me started to ask y m i stil single?
y dont i find a bf...
they even wanted 2 intro me some guys..swt=.="
hello~~~
i'm only 20..
nt 40 le...
x worry....=.=""

i owez told my fren i'm stil "s"-single, "a"-available...whenever they gossip bout me v Lobak o d other one..lolz...
dear all...i'm stil "Single" and "Available" bt nt "d"-desperate...
in short..i'm not "sad"..


for a gal who is only 20 without a bf...
shud she feel desperate?
does a bf really brighten up ur day?
does he really lighten up ur life..
ease ur pain..
share ur happiness??

why do we need a bd for while actually frens can do such thgs too??
hmmm...

ya..
i do admit..
sometimes whn i look at the frens around me v bf..
i really thinking of finding one..
thinking of to find the special one who i can go to whenever i'm sad o happy..
to find the one who i can share everythg....

bt...
most of the time i'm glad i'm single...
enjoying my single life...
i can go out v who i wan..
i can hang out v diff gang...
i wont nid 2 report bout my daily life to somebody else..
n most important...


i'm not prepared 2 share v someone special..
i'm not ready to take care of another's emotion...
i'm jz too selfish 2 hav another guy sharing my thoughts..

reading all d novels makes me plan to get the one and only one..
so..
i'll jz choose slowly..
haiz....

my frens owez say tat i criteria of a bf is too high...
bt..
to me..it's ok..swt..one of them even say the one i wan jz simply go pasar malam thn ady can get one...
ish ish...
do i??
i only wan..
some1 who can actually urge me to study...
some1 whose result who is better thn me,...
some1 who is tall enuf to let me feel safe...
some1 who can actually tahan my hot temper...
some1 who i wont feel bored with...
some1 who is more mature thn me....
some1 who can stop me frm being -ve..
some1 who is really really gd in Maths...(haha~~)
some1 who can continue the topic whn i'm tired of talking...

(ha..no more dimples...hard 2 get one v tat...)
n of cz...
some 1 who love me as much as i luv him...

yet..
i stil dunno d feeling of luv...
I Love my family..
I Love my frens..
I Love Eating...
I Love Novels...
is these Love...??

well..
i guess time will jz let me noe...
the meaning of "loVe"....

6 comments:

  1. hahahhaahhahaaa..
    ah ma~
    lobak~
    boon~
    The only thing i can tease u.. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. ble...ble~~~
    x forget..
    u r oso single ya..
    tis time alot of junior comin in..
    yr 1990 de..wakaka~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ma...
    since u define sad as single, available and desparate...n d next line u say tat u r nt sad...
    tats mean u r nt single, nt available and nt desparate lor...
    wah....me clever ler....
    d ppl tat u say wanna intro bf 2 u is me ah???
    hahaha
    gud luck 4 ur "LOVE"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolzz...
    i wanna edit my post liao..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. er..tis ur 1st yr is still not yet 1990 leh..lol..its juz 1989 lar^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya lo ho~~
    haha..
    i'm stil young 2 enjoy my SINGLE life..yahoo~~hehe

    ReplyDelete