Wednesday, May 20, 2009

...

wasnt in mood tis few days..
doin nothg at home..
segamat is really a asmall town..
i dun even noe who 2 find to go out yumcha..
only durin weekends..
whn Han Sion o Jia hen r bac, thn i'll hav my programmes..
haiz..
life is bored...

my sucks pointer keep coming across my mind..
i feel like giving up sometimes..
Study hard doesnt mean anythg..
there's nothg as the more u do, the more u gain..
that is only rubbish..

haiz..
d house is in a mess..
feel like cleaning it up..
bt dunno where 2 start..i'm so lazy 2 move...
my novels r everywhere..
in the toilet..beside d staircase..beside me...
i dun even hav a proper place 4 them..lolz..

argh!!!!
i dun even noe wat i wan nw..
ish..
mayb i shud really go 4 another acc course to fill in my time...lolz...

1 comment:

  1. ...erm..u seriously think too much bout the scores d...
    let it down k..
    if not it will affect ur holz...
    if segamat is bored come over kl for d weekend la...i can come out easier during weekends..juz to meet up makan or wat also can 1 mar..^^

    ReplyDelete