Monday, May 18, 2009

心灰意冷

jz gt my result recently..
it was really my worst nightmare...
never in my life i get such result..
failing in Add Maths for form4 n form 5 two years straights never even let me felt such pain..
I hardly describe wat i'm feeling nw...
d disappointment...

compare v d effort i put in my 1st sem..
it was so much difference..
recalling wat i did durin last sem study week..
finished half of d study week reading novels...
started 2 touch my books on d 4th day..
.bt tis time??
i din really read any novel...
all i did was..
pass yr..study...tutorial..
yet..
wat kinda shit result i hav???

haiz...
really 心灰意冷tis time...

种瓜未必得瓜。。

Study doesnt bring u result!!

jz stop wasting ur time 2 study ba...

2 comments:

  1. agree..
    study=bad result
    not study=bad result
    Im the best example!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz..i think i'm d better example thn u le...
    lolz..
    compare both of us lo.
    haiz..
    wat 4 study so hard?
    jz giv up only ba...

    ReplyDelete