Thursday, September 18, 2008

Maths...



Maths...
My Nightmares...

guess that every 1 who knows me know about tis..






Maths...d worst nightmare in the world..
thought tat i'm free frm it in Uni..
yet..
i'm stil suffering frm it...

Maths..
d hardest sub 4 me in d world..

haiz...
jz finish doin maths...
spend hours on it, yet...
there r still lots of blank ans...

hw i wish i can b like others..
can do maths v half of their eyes close...

guess tat those who r gd in maths
wont know hw did i feel...
haiz..

really miss those day in Matrik..
v Yee Woan beside me..teahing me patiently..
v See Yee next to me..teaching me fiercely...
v Hui Yee opposite me..double explain 4 wat i've been taught...

i really really miss all my sifu...
luckily...i stil gt Hui Yee...
thx alot.. .

somehow..
i wonder wil i really do tis :..haha..jkjk....




1 comment:

  1. Well..you know what...
    I just fail my another mathematics test..
    OMG,so swt..

    So i bet i know how u feel...ha

    ReplyDelete