Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I need A break

I need a Break..
To BREATH...
Stress about the Final I'm having now..
And I just dunno why..
I din aim High..
Mum even say result is not important.
And yet..
the piggy me..
who sees sleeping is more important than everything 
is insane thinking that 
sleeping much is guilty..
 wasting time on bed is a guilt..
argh!!
i just dunno what I want..
This Final is driving me crazy..
I act as I'm calm..
I'm ok with my preparation..
I still joke around..
I still go for meals...
I still take naps..
I still watch Glee..
I still Blog...
I still think I'm ok ..

But, turns out I"M NOT...
I'm stress..
tension and pressure..
and the funniest part is :
FOR NOTHING!!
 I have only a simple wish :
to just maintain my pointer..
yet..
it seems it's hard..
and I'm at the edge of pulling myself away from giving up..
It's as if there are two me in me~
One side of me telling me to work harder, as this your second last final..
One side of me telling me to relax, as no matter how much you score, you'll still be in the range of 
 SECOND CLASS UPPER..LOL
so what for study??

I'm struggling..
this exam phenomena,
notes around me..
the calender reminding me how long more my final will end is stressing me out!
argh!!

I need A break..
just to relax...
just to run away from these stuff..

All these things are making me more negative..
and I'm trying hard to hold my tears whenever I"m looking things that 
I gotta answer in the final...ARGH!!!



hate myself for N times...
hate the me behind my own mask..
pretending that i'm OK..
and I dun need anyone to hear my shout out of my stress...


 2 more STRESSFUL week to go..

Counting down...
gambateh, miss Loke...
Just try your best and you know you always have him and a bunch of great friends being at your back...
It's the second last final you will be sitting in your University study life....
Just "enjoy" to the fullest..
LOL...

ARGHHH~~
Shout out by :
brainless people who cant study smart and cant be determined to study hard..

3 comments:

  1. may be its time for a nice meal 2nite..believe in lect tips..stop pressuring..
    haha u seriously need to learn to find a way to distress..n c thing more openly..n stop talking bout negative..u r so xi guan xing to say negative stuffs...ur mouth not tired...but after results turn out to b not up to as negative as u think of..try think how those ard u will think =) we may get used to it..but not d whole world will think so..ngek ngek ngek...after BK say..y so sad at d 1st place when its not tat teruk...coz its ur thinking tat makes u think u did not do it good..mayb u shud try thinking i studied ady....tmr will try d best to apply..
    everything got a diff sides..TOLD U thousand times ady..but nvr been to ur head..=.=
    der is a joke about d mirror de mar..
    look at d mirror n say to urself..I"M PRETTY say it 100 times..den u will think u r pretty XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..
    thay will think I lied?
    or very jia to them?LOL...

    thanks alot!!
    I think i shud try the mirror thingy but saying : "I'm THIN'..and cont eating...haha

    ReplyDelete