Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the best remedies..

Darling..The one who is there..ALWAYS..

Was stresses with my final..
overloaded with insufficient time...
serve me right!!
had been doing last min work for years..
and I still never learnt my lesson..sobb~

Depress because of My time series..
or I should just say,
I did SHITLY in ALL of my paper..
And I dunno why...
sobb~~

have no mood at all to open my book last night,
although I still have two heavy papers coming on STRAIGHT on the 8th and 9th Dec..
It's killing.
as I know nothing..
Tried hard last 9 to start..
yet it seems infinity low productivity..
so..

darling took  me to a short escape ..
AWAY FROM ALL THESE STRESSING ISSUES~
AWAY FROM THE REALITY..
AWAY FROM MY NOTES..

and here we go..
McD Bangsar.
LOL

Cried In the car..
Tears coming out when I keep quite..
He saw, yet darling said NOTHING..!
Kononya wanna concentrate in driving..LOL
HAs been complaining non stop bout How stupid I am..
What a bad taste he has for choosing someone stupid like me..
Asking whether is he blind to have a gf that always burden him..
he's having his last sub on the 8th also.
yet stil have to spend time on me..
was in low esteem as everything seems so not right in my studies...
( I know...It's my own fault again for not doing early preparation...sobbb)
maybe next sem I shud enjoy my study week like first semester?LOL

but darling did said something which is really 欠打..
he said...I'm born to be stupid because I mend to meet someone as smart as him..LOL
I never seen someone with such high confidence..
and aimed so high for his pointer..
If he's in Economics, then maybe he can achieve it easiily with one eyes..
But..In chemical Engineering,to somebody with my brain...it's IMPOSSIBLE,..LOL
by looking at what is he studying..
I even feel myself is a dumb..
complaining so much while his subject is much more much more difficult than mine..

ENOUGH of COMPLAINS...
shall start nowwww~~
When Darling is busy studying ..
.
FOCUS IN STUDY~

haha~me..
always as a DISTRACTION to him.
do silly things again...
I'm a magician in the video below...wakakakaka
















and..
I did somthing stupid that even..
prove that I'm not a smart person..sobbb...
was thinking whether to order the Mc Value set, which is more pricey at night, or just ordered separately since Fries and Coke is our main dish for supper..
LOL.
calculated, and buying separately is more cheap..
as..

RM10.25 for Mc Value Chicken  set..the one with 2 pieces of friend chicken, after tax around RM 10.80
RM 6.50 for big fries and ordinary Coke..

I was thinking , why not order set, which is more worth because I have two pieces of chicken with only extra of RM 4+, 1 piece of chicken for RM2+, WHY NOT?It's the most delicious Fried Chicken..
despite of being fat..

think think think..
and count count count..
ended up..
I bought 1 large fries an 1 LARGE COKE..
which is the most stupid thing I did..
and cost me RM 7.05~!!
SOBBBBB!!!
Everyone knows that McD coke can be refilled, so why choose large COKE!!
AND now it's lagi NOT WORTH!!!
sobbbb~~~~~

again.
back to the point..
I"M STUPID..
so sad again...
sobbb~~~

ARGH..
enough of being negative..If I dun start now..
I'll be crying through my 3 weeks holidays!!!

while ppl busy studying..
I was busy looking around and..HAHAA!
SS-ing~

陆宇盈加油!!!
just try your best because you have nothing to loose...

No comments:

Post a Comment