Wednesday, July 21, 2010

new start

dear blog...
so sorry for abandon u for such such long...
well..
life is still same..

yet..
the intern period which really makes me grow helped out alot...
lost one of our best buddies of xie jiao during that period...
learned the way of telling myself to hang on...
get to know what r really true friends and who r just passengers in your life...
get myself used to a long distance relationship...

i felt myself  being grow up..
as i'm always the naive one among the others...
they might cant see which part of me is a little bit more mature, yet..
deep inside me..there's a part....

Nothing is permanent..therefore i cherish every single moment of my life...
Friends are not forever..therefore i learned how to let go..
True friends still exist..therefore i love everyone of them...
Dying is just a process...therefore i learned to accept it...
having homesick badly is a process to grow..therefore i force myself not to miss home so badly...
having a degree doesn't mean u have everythg..therefore none stop que keep coming out from my mouth until my colleague couldn't stnad...
having him beside me whenever i need him is the best cure for my stress and hard time during my intern..makes me love him even much more than we first started..

kinda lazy to type...mood belum balik lagi...
let the pic tell the stories...
see all this documents?this r what i have to file,and then key in....die die~~

my very 1st batch of colleagues...friendly and patient...the one who accompany me going through this two months suffering digits days~~

The reasons why i put on weight~~~~
EAT EAT and EAT!!
special bread...yum yum...bt i throw away the chocolate part...
sampat me during accounting rushing period...dabao back for lunch..
see that big packet of wahtanhor??and the paper clipped on my shirt?/jz doing sampat thgs...hahaa
And my new colleague plus one leaving soon colleague...

My Ah Bu during intern...same age v me..bt way more matured than me...
things we both experience are totally different...
she taught me alot form her experience..


Guess that's for my very 1st post to start up my engine...haha....will be more posts coming~~^^
hopefully i can maintain it ya~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment