Thursday, July 29, 2010

friends....

had been through lots of friendship issues since my secondary school..
every time...
the negative me will appear...which will even irritate my friends more..

thinking that I'm no more important...
thinking that I'm nobody....
thinking that I'm being boycott...
thinking that I'm just a passenger in their life..
thinking that I have been forgotten..
thinking that I have been abandoned...
thinking that all the sweet,bitter memories we have gone through were left over..
thinking that there is no more turning back for our friendship...

but...
saying goodbye to big head had given me a chance to grow..
the hard time during intern without anyone there had made me a little bit more mature
(though I'm still the most childish among my friends,..yet...the inside me had change,...)

For my unimates...
ya...
i still think of my so call "ex-friends"...
ya...
i still care of them...
ya...
i still remember every single moment we share...especially during our college activities...

For my matrics ji-muis...
ya..
how i wish i could turn back the clock...
to the moment we first met..
to the moment we started our room sharing..
all the pillow talks nights...the cake wars...the maggie mee nights..the crazy study week...
i flip through our autograph that we spent lots of time on it..
seeing how everyone cherish our friendship...our memories...
seeing how colorful and wonderful of matrics life is,...

I remember when i was in 1st sem..
i can't accept that we are all apart...
i can't accept the cold temperature during our gathering..
i cant's accept for certain reasons i am d only one who din get any updates..
i cant's accept i'm no longer the most high profile one..
i can't accept that there is distance between us...
until CS called up and told me..
When there's still memories...there's still friendship...

ya..
things happen and change...
time changes everything but not our very own memories..
friends around you changes in different surrounding..
topics changes everytime u missed out a gathering...

ya..
i sometimes still feel that I'm left out...
ya...
i sometimes still feel that there is a gap between us..
ya..
i sometimes still feel that the friendship between us is no more important...and no more my priority..

sorry for being such selfish where i don't even bother what is happening..


dunno what m i crapping about actually..
saw one of my friend's blog being so emo recently between her relationship and friendship.
jz to tell her..
stay strong..
and believe in friendship...
although we are far apart or perhaps just dun hav the planning mood to meet up..
we are still there for each other...

i miss the outing with vivian..
the day we talk and talk..
i miss the day meeting up with irene..
the day we hug each other goodbye..
i miss the day all the matric mates came to Segamat..
for big head's funeral..
taught me no matter how busy, how far we are ...
there's still a time for us to gather..is just that are you willing to come..and that's all...
as simple as that..

No comments:

Post a Comment