Wednesday, September 30, 2009

mayb..
somehow...
being cold is jz a way 2 protect myself..

had a talk v shan jz nw..
i din really notice tat i WAS actually seems like d centre point b4..
ya..
u r right..
WAS...is past tense..
thgs do change..
memories do fade away...
n so do I..
bt...
she reminded me one thg..
whn i'm in d -ve mode..
who ever msg me?
who ever concern bout it?
n only i realize...there's NOBODY ..
kinda pathetic right?

there's no such thg tat u get accordingly to wat u give...
ppl might even c u as a clown for being such generous..

it especially hurt me whn Shan told me wat a particular fren of mine ans her bac whn she was telling him i was in bad mood yest...
I was once his listener..
ya..
ONCE...

n til nw, i stil think i hav did d right thg..
nt being listener...
wat u gain for being a gd listener..
u dig ur precious time to listen, n even to help them solve..
bt...

by the end, u only get d ans
"it's nt the 1st time..so jz let it be.."

i heard my heart was freezing..
getting cold..
full of disappointment..
n i've learnt my lesson..
thx for giving me d chance to grow...


bt...
anyway..
had a great day today v darling Vivian...
thx for being there dear..
went for The Ugly Truth..n had some chats...
its such a relieve whni c her..
cz tis whole day b4 i meet her i was SooO moody..
bt whn i c her..
it's hard 2 describe..
bt..
thx for being there dear..
Luv u soOo much...


told him bout my feel..n i think i've hurt him..
sry..........

2 comments:

  1. everyone will go through this stage...u and me also...
    yup...u are right...
    i understand what u feel...but what can v do???
    i really cant answer u...
    when u told me u dun believe friendship forever...this make me think deeply...
    isn't really no friendship forever...
    every time i hope our friendship will go long lasting...
    dun even feel hurt abt other ppl view of point...cuz no point v sad and gt hurt abt it...
    v jz be ourselves is more than enough le...
    everything will change,include u and me...
    i dun wan u to be sad because of this thing...
    same thing to u...will be ur side n support u always....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ma....
    there was sometin i learn form my dad when i was entering matric....
    when i enter matric, i really "she bu de" my fren...bt my dad told me sometin tat make feel like its vry true...
    at different level o stage of our life we hav different fren...so don b so stuborn...tis is wat my dad told me...i think d 1st sentence vry true lo...
    so don think 2 much...hehe....
    i'll always b there 4 u...
    smile ya:)

    ReplyDelete