Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Isolated

d overall che ling at PTUM opening ceremony was getting +ve feedback..
bt..
my part..
i din badly..
suppose to b d most confident act..
yet..
i failed doin it...
and..
d other part..where i was too nervous..
nothg was great..
haiz..
sob sob..

d feeling is coming bac again..
n i think i'm jz too use to it until i can even be alone nw..
in my room..

being isolated...
is jz so normal to me nw..
normal until I can even say it straight to them..
they might take it as a joke..
bt..
deep inside me..
the sensitive me do feel it...
bt luckily i stil gt Shan..
d sha po goin crazy v me...haha~

mayb it's my fault for not being updated..
not listening 2 modern songs, not following dramas, not playing d same game, not having d same interest...

n i'm convincing myself..
we live for nobody..
ya..
frens, roommates r really important..
bt..
so wat?
U stil will b left behind although hw high profile u are..

and I HATE waiting..
i jz dun understand why..
why some ppl can b jz "mo"?
i admit..
me myself is oso nt tat puncture..
bt ...
haiz..
i jz dunno hw 2 describe them...
speechless.....fed up...

bt goin 2 let it be...

4 comments:

  1. u noe u can always find d special ones to talk to...^^ u noe wat i mean..hugs..don think too much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone is jz overwhelmed by the performance, and this is a VERY common situation..being forgetful..
    well, u know that u still got us, rite here with u..
    don blame urself on the -ve part, jz get use to it...ok?
    get well soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. always beside u and support u...
    dun feel alone or lonely, cuz u not!!!!
    u still gt us with u....
    and it will be forever...
    cheer up lo... shan is with u....
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. HY..
    find s special ones?
    sincerely...stil x used to it...
    KY& Shan..
    i'm jz too used 2 tis situation in my room...
    so,no worries..n thx 4 being there...

    ReplyDelete