Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Learn To say NO!!

well..
I'm on my way learning hw 2 reject...
lolz..

saying "NO" is actually a hard task for me..
especially to those tat i'm a close with...

recently, a China guy( which makes me damn geram whn i think of it)
asked me 2 help him out v his redo presentation..
"help Out" here means finish d presentation..
while i hav loads of stuff on hand..
shit him..
i was there complaining n complaning..
bt y not jz say "NO" to him??

gd que..

tis is surelyu bcz...
i DUNNO hw 2 say NO!!

n my stat assgmt..
countdown-ing to leave my group..
setting myself free frm the group..

haiz...

Life in UM is miserable after i meeting up with those irresponsible ppl...haiz...

4 comments:

  1. Ah Ma~
    Help me to do PA assignment!!!!
    LOlxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..sha po...
    ur PA was last sem..ok??lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... same to me also... I really dono how to reject ppl... But I also have to learn it. Sometime reject people's request not bcos we are bad, but u all have to concern bout others ppl too.... rite? lolx..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya..
    haiz..
    gt "tong gan" oso..
    bt...
    stil in d process of learning..
    right??
    haiz..
    好人难做……

    ReplyDelete