Tuesday, March 31, 2009

dearest Vivian's 2nd Tag...

ha..
tis is d 2nd tag frm Vivian..n i've nt even finish her 1st 1 yet..sry dear..was kinda bz in my tis sem..hehe..tat's y we rarely meet each other...i miss u lotz...
here's is it...finally...hehe...

1. Do you have any secrets?
hmm..think so...

2. Have you ever tried not eating anything for a few days?
ha..frm my size...i think u shud ask, have you ever tried to control your diet instead of not eating...

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
hmm..i hate d lectures, tutors part...bt i enjoy meeting up v new frens...hehe..thx 2 Matriks, i met the ones i loved..^^

4. Coffee or more coffee?
ha...coffee? NO WAY for me...remember..once i take coffe..i'll start shivering..=.="

5. Laughter or forever smiles?
hmm...dunno le...some say i'm owez smiling..bt...sometimes i even doubt myself, r d smiles really smiles frm the bottom of my heart? I wonder..bt i prefer laughter..bcz, laughter really makes me happy^^

6. Who is more important? Lover or best friends?
of cz best frens r more important..frens r 1 of the most important element of my life..^^I share almost everythg v them..Lover? well..i haven meet the Mr. Right nw...So..4 my "daughters" n sons"..b more patient ya..

7. The person you like is already attached. what would you do?
hmm...jz let it be lo..try 2 forget bout him gua..i'm vy blur v such thgs 1 le....

8. What made you smile today?
hmm..finished all my assgmts n presentation?

9. Angelic or devilish?
hmm..i dunno myself...whn i'm in bad mood, hot tempered, i'm devilish..otherwise...i think i'm an ordinary human gua...hehe...

10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
30..wah..tat's old..i cant even imagine it,..hopefully i can put down weight by tat time...hehe...

11. Who are currently the most important people to you?
my family n frens i guess..they r my pillar of strength..for some frens, we might not meet each other 4 a LooOONg time..bt, deep in my heart, u guys r not replaceble..(izzit correct v d spelling??ha...)

12. What is the most important thing in life?
enjoy life..hehe...

13. Are you single or attached?
Single.

14. What is your favourite colour?
blue..o ya..not forgetting black..it makes me look SLIM..hehe..

15. What is your wish?
hmm..i wish 2 have a clever brain..can i have more??i wan 2 b rich..hehe..o ya..n SLIM..hehe...

16. Have you ever wondered what would happen afterlife?
hmm..nope...

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
depends on hw horrible the thgs he/she did..I'm a true Scorpio...

18. Which do you prefer? spending time with family members or close people who understand you?
both wo..hw 2 choose ya?

19. 5 people you're gonna tag
wanted 2 tag Vivian, bt she has finished hers..hmm..
wanted 2 tag Hui Yee n Irene, bt Vivian tagged them oso..who else can i tag??
really dunno...
(fill it in next time ya..^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment