Sunday, July 10, 2016

10/7/2016 - The Day he flew to HK


And so.. I have been preparing myself for the past 1 month knowing this day will come..
10/7/2016
8 hours ago, the hardest goodbye..

Where the Long Distance Relationship shall start after 6 years of sticking around together..
This time I am much stronger..
No longer the last time me who started crying knowing him gotten a Singapore job offer and might be going only..

This time I am much tougher..
I didn't shed any tears in the airport but i start missing him once I reached home.
I know its time for me to be independent but it is harder than I thought.
I kept telling myself it will be like the last time when he is working in JB and I am at KL, also that kinda long distance but the distance is so much further and his work is much more longer working hours.


Thanks you, darling.
Thanks for planning so hard for our future.
Thanks for working around all possibilities to make sure we will have a better lufe..

I believe we will go through this together as one..
I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment