Saturday, April 23, 2011

study week = holiday week

had been wasting for the whole week of study week doing nothing..
haiz...
perhaps I'm just being lazy..
Lazy and refuse to end my final so early..
Lazy and refuse to jz sit still and look at the books..
Lazy and refuse to grow up..

What I did for the pass few days was..

Mon :
doing nothg..went to a low productivity class..thn Half Day trip to Seremban..(At least i got my fav food from there..hehe

Tue :
Just Not In the mood...so..what I did was watching ---> LIE TO ME


Wed : 
In mood for the free movie..and Jess told me that it is J-Card sales that day..
I dun think I'm a  shopaholic...bt the amount i bought was crazy!! spent RM700++ and cant really see the things I bought..


Thurs : 
Home sweet HOme..
Being at home means enjoying my holiday...and here goes ..


Friday :
another day of Home sweet Home..
Doing nothing...and jz adding FAT!


Saturday..(which is today)..:
i think the goal for the Day is DUN SLEEP TOO MUCH!!

argh~!!
I cant even imagine how will my this semester result be with 1 Killer lecturer...
argh~!!!!

please...Miss. Loke..
this is ur vy vy final exam in ur Uni Life...
can u please Hang On and just at least do some reading up...

p/s : I'm nt even qualified to ask myself to TRY MY BEST~ haiz.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0
This is just about My Feelings~~

No comments:

Post a Comment