Friday, March 4, 2011

Flood Preview

I guess everyone is familliar bout the flood..
well..
It has been a vy vy long time agoo.
just finding some topic to update my log dead blog...
lolz..
 The bomba to the rescue...
 to those who have been to segamat..
Does this seems familiar to u?
The main bridge..
 The way we will take on our way back from bus station...
 The 2nd Bridge..
 Try to imagine how high is the water...

 I guess this would even be more familiar...
The railway...
 Look at the water..
 AND THIS: The shop next to GIANT~~
 Second bridge main road
 and this: the road where my Avanza hit Big Head's Kancil few years back..
remember??
 Behind Upwell..
Bye bye to all the cars..
 The road we went for Wantan Mee..remember??

Well..
It's only preview..
I still have lots of flood pic coming up..
my GRANDMA's house...

No comments:

Post a Comment