Friday, June 4, 2010

the lucky me...

This will be a short post as there's no suitable words nor sentence for me to describe bout him..the one..that i cant afford to loose...
the one..that my love towards him goes deeper everyday...
the one..my most special one...

Have you ever met a guy that will not care if u r fat?
Have you ever met a guy that will not care that u r really not girlish enough?
Have you ever met a guy that is always patient no matter u r blur like nobody else?
Have you ever met a guy that is always there quietly whenever u r in bad mood,jz to let u know that u  r not alone??
It had never came across me that..
I'll be such lucky to have him as my dearest..

he's the best gift ever and I'm glad that i said "yes" that night...

He's always there no matter how he feel bout me...
I'm sometimes irritating..as my negative thoughts always trouble him..
I'm most of the time troublesome..as all my blur,careless attitude always make him speechless...
I'm too noisy..yet he can still tahan my noisy-ness...

I always thought that I'm lucky enough to have my big bunch of friends, my ji mui..
that wil always be there, and i'll be very fine without a bf...
yet...
having him as my darling..
even brighten up my life n make me the most luckiest gal...
yup...

I'm lucky...
to have him...
to love me...
to be always there for me...

He knows what suits me the best...
He knows the way to guide me..
He knows the best way to comfort me...

all the little things he did...
where the blur me..wil never even think of it..
where those sweet thgs that he did that it din even came across my mind...

these..
really touches my heart...

thank you darling...
love ya~~
muacks...

13 comments:

  1. king fong say he gt diabetes dy lo..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. u said de ma..
    haha...
    nvm...can inject insulin 2 lower down ur glucose level de...

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao...
    spam my blog comment??
    kena bomb....

    ReplyDelete
  4. insulin also bo use liao la..
    cant cure ad..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think ah ma will become vry rich soon...noe y??



    coz she can sell sugar lo..
    hehe...like robert kwok....sell sugar den become malaysia richest woman...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah...no worries son...
    u'll get a part frm it to..
    and as for King fog..
    as my bro, uncle to old man ah xian...
    Surely wil get a part too de...hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. son will get bigger part den uncle rite?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha...like tat also wanna quarrel a??hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. i no quarrel lo..jz speechless...i got imature mei n newphew..
    ><

    ReplyDelete
  10. King Fong..
    accoding 2 Ah Xian...u were d one who started v the "diabetes"..
    so..
    bcz u r immature...so we r also...hahaa...

    Vivian...
    Xweetie...no worries...
    u met one ady too right??muacksss~

    ReplyDelete